Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 February 2014

Together Forever

Together Forever

 

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long delay between posts, I have been experiencing some very difficult times lately and so have decided to get back into the swing of things..

This is a layout I done for A2Z Scraplets February challenge, this is the mood board that I got my inspiration from.

and this is my interpretation of love...

 
The materials I used for this Layout are as follows:
American Craft - Cardstock white
Dylusions Inks - Bubblegum Pink
White gesso and a white roller ball pen for background.
All chipboard pieces were made by myself at scraptopia. The papers and rubons were from my scraps bin and the resins were also handmade by myself. A mix of prima and handmade flowers for the clusters and to finish it off some black bakers twine and a black journaling pen.
 
Thanks for stopping bye please feel free to leave comments.
Cheers for now, Kylie x



No comments:

Post a Comment